Category List

Monday, November 18, 2013

Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.

The Flying Cupcake Bakery, Indianapolis, Illinois.
The Flying Cupcake Bakery, Indianapolis, Illinois.
Click here to download
Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.
Coconut Washboards Cookies - This simple yet satisfying coconut cookie recipe has been around for generations. This is definitely a keeper. I make about 40 - 50 dozen cookies each Christmas for gifts and entertaining. I've already earmarked this one for next Christmas.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment